This morning is perfect for a top-five-fridays post. In the middle of all this gloom and darkness [it's 11am and I have lights on in my apartment...], it seems appropriate to remember what made me happy this past week.
2] Spending my days with preschoolers.
Teaching is way more fun than sitting in lectures. My days have been filled with fixing 'owies', translating preschool English, learning preschool Spanish, lots of giggles, silly games, and some challenges. But I love it all.
I can't wait to be a teacher.
3] Having yesterday morning off with my hubby.
It was the first time in a while we'd had time together that wasn't overtaken by schoolwork. We really enjoyed the chance to be lazy for just a bit.
4] Making [and eating] lots of pumpkin cinnamon rolls.
yummm.
5] Going to work with Josh on Monday night.
While he messed with the sound-board, I sat in the nearly-empty church auditorium, listened to worship practice, got some homework done, and read my Bible / journaled. It was a surprisingly nice way to spend time with God.
I may go again next Monday.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!
2 comments:
You are too cute, I miss me some Casey! XOXOX
I don't like pumpkin pie, but pumpkin cinnamon rolls sounds delicious!
Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple giveaway for a chance to win a dress!
Post a Comment